Mr. Turple has been a family lawyer since 1980. He’s argued before multiple courts, including the Court of Appeals, the Court of Queen’s Bench, the Provincial Court of Saskatchewan, and numerous Federal and Provincial Administrative Boards and Tribunals.
He’s a member of the Law Society of Saskatchewan, the Saskatoon Insolvency Practitioners Association, the Saskatchewan Real Estate Association, and the Saskatoon Cosmopolitan Club.
- Appears before the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal, Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench, Provincial Court of Saskatchewan, and numerous Federal and Provincial Administrative Boards and Tribunals
- Actively involved in Business Law in Saskatoon since 1980
- Heavily involved in First Nations Residential School litigation, lead counsel in Cryptosporidium parvum, and other mass and class litigation
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Law Society of Alberta
- Saskatoon Insolvency Practitioners Association Director of Jubilee Residences Inc.
- Saskatchewan Real Estate Association Saskatoon Club (since 1986)
- Saskatoon Cosmopolitan Club (Hub City), (past President)
- Called to the Bar, Saskatchewan, 1980